E-6000® comes in a 1 ounce tube ($ 3.29), perfect for taking to those competitions, vacations, just for a quick fix! or a larger 2 ounce tube ($ 3.99).
Tube contains thick, permanent bonding adhesive. It’s a tough, flexible and highly versatile rubber based compound that exhibits exceptional adhesive, contact adhesive and sealant qualities.
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
* Clay Pottery / Rocks / Sea Shells
* Beads / Fabric
* Ceramic / Wood
* Glass / Metal
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING E-6000®:
Apply E-6000® directly to each surface to be bonded.
Note: E-6000® hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
SPECIAL TIPS: To extend life of product, be sure cap is secured back to original position. Use a toothpick as a disposable applicator for very small applications such as beading. Remove, recap and allow plastic nozzle to dry. Remove dried product from nozzle by pulling out through threaded end and reuse nozzle.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best when applied at 70 to 85 degrees F. When fully cured, product can withstand temperatures between –40 and 150 degrees F.
GAP FILLING ABILITY: Up to ¼-inch
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Uncured E-6000® can be cleaned by using small amounts of solvents such as Acetone, Tolulene or Naphtha. Cured E-6000® requires scraping or cutting away product with sharp knife and use of mineral spirits (i.e. gasoline, lighter fluid, lacquer thinner) to soften product.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Use E-6000® in a well ventilated area. E-6000® may damage finished surfaces. Avoid prolonged contact until E-6000® is completely dry. Do not dry clean. Always test material samples prior to use on an original project where reversibility is important.
CAUTION: Contains perchloroethylene. Harmful if inhaled. May cause dizziness, headache or nausea. Can cause skin and eye irritation. WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. Keep away from heat and flame. Contact with flame or hot surface may produce toxic gases. Use only with adequate ventilation. To avoid breathing vapors, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. FIRST AID: If you experience difficulty breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; get medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN