Gem-Tac Embellishing Permanent Glue makes it easy to embellish clothes,skating dresses, jeans, jackets, dancewear, ballroom gowns and so much more. Perfect for adding that extra touch of glitz and glamour on denim, fabrics, leather and even some plastics.
2 ounce bottle $ 5.49 each
4 ounce bottle $ 8.99 each
• Perfect for slick to porous surface applications.
• Great for bonding lace, fabrics, trims, and decorative wire to glass, ceramics, patent leather, wood, vinyl, leather, and more.
• Excellent for attaching rhinestones, gems, mirrors, pearls and other embellishments to a wide variety of materials.
• Permanent, water-based, non-toxic and washable.
• Requires only a small amount to hold; dries clear.
• Creates wonderful wearables, gifts, home décor, and can also be used for general household repairs.
• Poke a hole in applicator tip with a large paper clip to release a more precise line of glue. To cover larger surfaces, snip tip near top.
• For easier application, use a "tip" pen point (available here) that screws on to tip and allows greater control over the amount of glue.
• Easily cleaned with water when wet. Remove dried Gem-Tac from clothing by dry cleaning.
• Requires only a small amount to really hold; position item gently (NO PRESSING HARD) to prevent oozing or soaking through.
• Gem-Tac's unique formula actually gets STRONGER when exposed to heat from the dryer.
• Always pre-wash fabrics to remove sizing; clean slick surfaces before applying Gem-Tac.
• Do not use on metal as rusting may result.
• Do not freeze.