INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6800:
Read directions and test small area before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
2. TUBE: Puncture inner seal using pointer cap (if tube has a foil seal). Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 °F (10 to 32 °C). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from 40 to 180 °F (-40 to 82 °C) intermittently.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours for curing--Maximum bond strength may not be reached for up to 72 hours.
5. TUBE: For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents.
Product is paintable and immediately resistant to precipitation upon application.